It is true that means a good small kitchen design is able to create space and integration of adequate storage facilities and being able to fit all the necessary amenities. To create the small but efficient kitchen design, we must work on three major areas of small kitchen design: storage 1, 2 lighting, three cameras....
Small kitchen design may seem to be a very high design challenge, but they can also be functional, beautiful and efficient. Even with a space or building restriction with little move, you can find that there are options that s' available to us to transform our kitchen into something more ideal for our needs. We need to design solutions the most unique storage, mixing natural and ambient lighting, taking advantage of more space rescue equipment and personal style.
A small kitchen design requires creativity in coming up with storage solutions. Some ideas to try include.
- To an island in the center of the kitchen that can provide self storage that is also convenient from anywhere in the kitchen.
- Using a galley / kitchen layout design in parallel wherein the cabinet and equipment line on each side of a corridor kitchen can work very well for a small kitchen space.
- Device manufacturers today have come up with more compact space-saving appliances make small kitchen design small easy.
- Other small kitchen design tricks to create a dining area in the kitchen include using a drop table or a small round cut with two small chairs that can be tucked into a corner table. Or a built-in counter the along the wall with chairs to provide a dining area.
- Installing kitchen cabinets can accommodate several deep appliances and increase work space.
- For storage you can hang pots and pans. This is an ideal way to free up space in the kitchen cupboard. Interiors of kitchen cabinet doors can be used to hang the entire utensils kitchen, oven mitts, and other miscellaneous items. pantry storage with units that go all the way to the ceiling with the upper cabinets to provide more space for seldom used items while making the lower cabinets more accessible with shelves deployment turntables and tilt trays.
- Install a large kitchen sink, since larger sinks are considered to be more practical than small sinks when it comes to pots and pans clean.